Sunday, November 15, 2015

G2A

G2A is a website where games are discounted beyond belief.  The way that I found out about it was when my friend told me about it and I thought it was a total scam.  Of course I looked up reviews for the site to make sure I wasn't going to get a virus that would fry my computer, and every website I went to said it was completely legit.  Even after all the good reviews I still didn't believe it, so I bought a game.  Bulletstorm was what I purchased, great game in my opinion, and they gifted it to me seconds later.  Completely fine, no virus, and I never bought another game from the steam store again, only from G2A.  They have crazy discounts like Fallout 4 for $51.69, Mad Max the game + DLC for $12.76.  But the best part is the gold mine.  If you visit this link, then you, me, and anyone else can start earning free money.  Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment